Dr. Wagdy Salib Rizk
Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
Wagdy Salib Rizk, MD
Dr. Rizk specializes in the treatment of a variety of orthopedic conditions including total joint replacement and adult reconstructive surgery.
About Dr. Rizk
Dr. Rizk’s passion is joint replacement. By completing a specialized fellowship in total joint replacement and adult reconstructive surgery, Dr. Rizk brings to Beaumont the latest, most advanced techniques in joint replacement.
As a pioneer in his field, Dr. Rizk implemented the computerized navigation system for knee replacement to improve the quality of care in Beaumont. To further serve his patients, he performs minimally invasive techniques in hip and knee surgery including ceramic hip and partial knee replacement, as well as cementless total knee replacement. He is also skilled in computer-assisted navigation surgery.
Dr. Rizk is dedicated to improving his patients’ quality of life. He places the needs of the patient first, from diagnostics to recovery. Patients benefit from the expertise of his fellowship training.
- Undergraduate: Ain Shams University School of Science, Cairo, Egypt
- Medical: Ain Shams University School of Medicine, Cairo, Egypt
- Orthopedic Research Fellowship: Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC
- General Surgery Internship: University of Southern California, LA County Hospital, Los Angeles, CA
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK
- Adult Reconstruction Fellowship: Kansas Joint & Spine Institute, Wichita, KS
- Air Force Commendation Medal for Meritorious Service
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Fellow of the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association
- Jefferson County Medical Association