Dr. Robert Charles Kramer
Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
Certificate of Added Qualification in Hand Surgery
Robert Charles Kramer, MD
Dr. Kramer specializes in hand surgery and care of the wrist, elbow and hand.
About Dr. Kramer
Leader of a world-class hand care team, Dr. Kramer is well-known nationally and locally for his surgical excellence. He specializes in hand surgery and care of the wrist, elbow and hand. Dr. Kramer cares for the wrists and hands of athletes and musicians, with the goal of getting them back to performance condition.
Dr. Kramer is the team physician for Westbrook High School and Lamar University.
- Undergraduate: University of Colorado at Boulder, Boulder, CO
- Medical: University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO
- General Surgery Internship: University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Houston, TX
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Houston, TX
- Hand Surgery Fellowship: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- American Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Orthopaedic Association
- Jefferson County Medical Association
Awards and Recognitions
- Best Doctors in Texas 2014
Research and Publications
- A Comparison of Two Groups with Different Types of Syndactyly. J. Ped Orth. March-April, 18(2):233-238. 1998
- Kienböck’s Disease: Overview and Classification. In Watson and Weinzweig, eds: The Wrist, Lippincott-Raven. Ch 21 (Publication July, 1997)